Installation guide Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 MAC
Operating System: Mac OS X version 10.10 or later
License for: 1 PC
Minimum RAM: 4 GB
Minimum HDD: 10 GB
- For this please make sure to create a new Microsoft account at https://setup.office.com
- Click the Launchpad icon Image of the Launchpad button in the Dock to show all your apps.
- Click any Office app, such as Microsoft Word, to start the activation process. You may need to scroll down to find it.
- The What’s New window opens automatically. Click First Steps> Log In. Note: If there is no What’s New window, you may need to activate from within the Office app. On the top menu, click Word >Activate
- Enter the e-mail address associated with Office 2021 for Mac and click Next.Note: This must be the new Microsoft Account you have created to redeem the key at https://setup.office.com
- Enter the password associated with the entered e-mail address and click Login. Note: Depending on your e-mail provider, this screen may look different.
- The system checks if you have a valid license and then activates the product.
- You did it! Click Get started using Word to begin using the app.
Tip: To easily launch Office apps, you can add them to the dock.