Windows 10 Home
PC - 32 & 64 Bits
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit) or 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- 16 GB of available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Make sure your Windows version matches the Windows version of the key
Verify that you have a stable Internet connection during installation. Please follow these steps for a successful activation
If you already have Windows 10 Home installed,
Try online activation 2-3 times (if successful ignore the rest)
After installing the Operating System. Let’s go and right-click on My Computer and select the properties option and click on the Activate Windows option, then activate and enter the key provided.
Windows 10 HomeDownload the desired version with the following download link:
|LANGUAGE||32 BITS||64 BITS|
Activate your password by phone: to do this, select «Show other activation methods» -> «Next» -> «Automatic during Windows activation. Use the phone system ».
Choose your location and call one of the numbers shown.
- Activation through Microsoft’s central activation center:
- From the UK, please dial: 900 150 889
- Please try 2 or 3 times in case it doesn’t work right away.
- Activation computer does not always recognize input immediately
Microsoft has gradually phased out support for some older products. Therefore, telephone activation is no longer possible. If you have any problems or questions during the Installation, please contact our 24/7 customer service.
For activations on more devices, please follow the steps in this guide on each device that you want to activate the program.
We wish you a successful installation. If you still have problems or questions about the installation, please contact our customer service at any time. We will help you as soon as possible.