Installation guide Office 365 Personal
1/2/3/4/5 PC - 32 & 64 Bits
- 1,6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 2 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit) or 4 GB RAM (64 bit)
- 4 GB of available hard disk space
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2016
- Please note that this version of Office is not compatible with older versions of Windows or MacOS
Download the program with the following download link:
|LANGUAGE||32 AND 64 BITS|
This ISO file is the basis for the installation of the product.
Once the download is complete, right click on the downloaded file and choose the “Mount” option from the dropdown menu.
After the ISO file that you downloaded is mounted, you can access it from your Computer as a DVD drive. Here you can run the installer.
Complete the program installation and enter the “activation key” during or at the end of the process.
Once the download and the installation of the program is complete, enter the activation key when running any application from the Microsoft Office package, for example Microsoft Word. It usually will be the first thing that you will be asked for. Should that dialog not pop up you can enter the registration key in the “File” menu under “Account” (Office 2013/2016/2019) or under “Help” (Office 2010).
The mounted image should now appear on your Computer. If this does not appear (for example in Windows 7) you have to use an alternative program to mount the product image, such as WinCDEmu which can be downloaded for free from the following link:
Use this program to create a virtual disk so that you can install your purchased program.