Microsoft Project Pro 2016 is an efficient application to manage and monitor the project progress. This version includes a lot of features and options to create project plan and monitor the progress according to the defined budget. Also, you will experience a user friendly interface with self narrating application flow. You can use it even if you are a beginner.
Furthermore, by using Project latest version you can view numerous projects reports and multiple custom timeline bars according to your projects. Moreover, resource management in Project is one of the vital feature which will lead you to an optimum level of professionalism. There are multiple filters to be applied on reports that you want to view. Also, this application has very good compatibility with other Microsoft applications for integration. While concluding we can say that its a handy application for project managers and it must be tried once.
You can experience following core features after Microsoft Project 2016:
- Powerful application to plan and manage the projects
- Track the progress and manage the budget
- A simple and easily understandable user interface
- Quick and easy integration with other Microsoft Products
- Analyze the workload and generate different reports
- New office query “Tell me what you want to do”
- Customize the view to get custom results
- Generate multiple timeline bars and set custom date ranges
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 2 GB RAM
- 3 GB of available disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
For any upcoming questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by e-mail. Our customer suppport is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.